Art Deco Silver Plate Bronze Diana the Hunter Dagger Statue
– Gorgeous art deco style silver plated bronze casting of Diana the Hunter
– Diana was one of the favourite subjects of the art deco era and this is a great example
– The patina to the silver plate is superb, great finish and very bright
– Good size to this at two feet tall
– Definitely a work of art to grab attention as part of any collection
– Note if you’d like to view in our Herts showroom please contact us first as some of our goods are in storage but we can arrange for it to be ready for a viewing with slight advance warning
– Please let us know if you would like to view this piece in our Canonbury Antiques Herts showroom, just 25 minutes north of London
– Offered in great shape ready for home use right away
– We ship to every corner of the planet – please get in touch for a shipping quote
– All our measurements are of the widest and tallest dimension
Dimensions are in CM:
Width x Depth x Height
56 x 17 x 61
Dimensions are in inches:
Width x Depth x Height
22 x 7 x 24
– This is based in our Los Angeles store in the US where we will ship from – please email for shipping quotes
You are viewing a gorgeous art deco silver bronze figurine depicting a semi clad women holding a bow. I hope the photos do this stunning piece some justice, it’s certainly better in the flesh and would make a great adddition to any collection. It is a representation of Diana the Archer.
The piece is signed ‘Bourraine’ on the base. Bourraine was a famous French sculpturist working during the deco period and after. We have included a close up photo of the signature. Marcel Bouraine: born in Pontoise. He was interned in Switzerland where he produced several monuments, one of which was in Lausanne. He exhibited at all the main Paris salons. This is a later recast from the original.
The piece is a typical 20s stylised treatment of the female form, all aerodynamism and sleek symmetry. Check out the contours of her sash which echo the form of her body and the overall style of this piece as she points her bow into the air. The casting is of the highest quality, check out features like her fine hands and feet.
She sits squarely on the black marble base and is offered in perfect condition ready for home use right away.
Art Nouveau Bronze Diana Hunter by Menneville Gazelles
– This bronzes is based in the US where we will ship from, please email for shipping quote
– Gorgeous French art nouveau style bronze casting of Diana the Hunter
– Features Diana in classic pose with bow drawn and two gazelles
– Classic art nouveau study somehow epitomises the 1930s aesthetic
– Bronze is offered in great shape with no damage
– Will ship to anywhere in the world please contact