Chiparus Art Deco Bronze Eternal Friends
True to the art deco aesthetic, the piece has a wonderful symmetry and balance. The two borzoi dogs stand either side of the young lady clad in typical 20s attire. The piece has been cast from polychrome bronze so each section has different colours, silver for the dogs, red for her dress, brown for her face. The piece in turn stands on a black tiered marble base which is signed at the back, please see close up photo.
This is offered in perfect condition ready for home use right away and we will ship this to anywhere in the world.
Chiparus: Born in Romania and lived in Paris studying under A Boucher and J. Boucher. He exhibited at the salon from 1914. His later works in the 1920s were influenced by the interest in Egypt after the excavation of the Pharoahs\\\’ tombs. He based many works on the ballet and the theatre, one particular theme being the Ballet Russe, from which resulted the Russian Dancers.
Art Deco Chiparus Bronze Fan Dancer Figurine
– This bronzes is based in the US where we will ship from, please email for shipping quote
– Gorgeous art deco bronze casting of Chiparus\’ Fan Dancer
– This is a later recast from the original and I hope the photos do it some justice
– Piece is large – two feet tall
– Black and white marble base is solid and smooth with no chips of flakes
– Real collectors piece ready to be the talking point to any interiors scheme
French Art Deco Bronze Karmona by Chiparus
– This is based in our Los Angeles store in the US where we will ship from – please email for shipping quotes
– You are viewing a fantastic casting of the famous Karmona Harlequin dancer by Chiparus
– This is a later recast from the original
– I hope the photos do this stunning piece some justice, certainly better in the flesh
– Stands on the big marble base so a heavy piece
– Different coloured Polychrome bronze patina is superb
– Somehow embodies the deco aesthetic